Ciarán & Elaine's Travelog

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A star is born...

We were in the Irish bar in the Viaduct with Georgie, Barry and Graham - 3 Scots that we've met recently when the news came in that GMTV were broadcasting live outside. Needless to say I was out the door in a second trying to get my face on screen. Naturally I had to wake up a few people at home so that they could see me - it didn't matter that it was only 5.30 in the morning at home!

After standing there for about and hour with Georgie, practising our waving and screaming, my big break came and I got to stand behind a man that was being interviewed (about his dying father) and waved like a lunatic. Luckily Siobhan recorded it (and tells me I was fantastic) I think the video is doing the rounds at home at the moment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home